Saturday, July 19, 2008

Insomniac/Preston & Stephanie Sing

I cannot sleep. I went to bed at 11pm, maybe fell asleep by midnight, and woke up at 2am. Its 3am now. I have to get up at 4:30am and be at work by 5am. Maybe I will just stay awake. I feel awful.
In more exciting news- its my friend Jordan's birthday today and we celebrated it early at PF Changs. Preston and I gave him the best gift we knew to give- we sang him a song... Ladies and Gentlemen, back by popluar demand- Stephanie and Preston:

1 comment:

christy marie said...

stephanie, i LOVE the birthday tribute to your friend! hilarious. this must have been the video that your mom was telling me about at Calvary last weekend ... she said it was funny, but you don't really get it till you actually see it (or hear it ;-] for yourself)! :] i didn't even realize you had a blog until i stumbled upon it today. i'm gonna have to add it to the list of blogs i frequent :] :]