Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The End Of The Electric Q Tour






The Switch and Eleventyseven are wonderful. They are generous, crazy, spontaneous and humble. Please check out their stuff and support them. After doing life with them for the last week or so, 18 hour drives, little to no sleep, poor sound systems and broken vans- I can honestly say they are the real deal. So blessings to them!
In other news, I am in the back of the van right now, and we are driving on some rural Colorado roads. Its..... interesting. Bumpy, sickening, and things are falling on me- like merch boxes. I've watched a season of Arrested Development, Arctic tale, Fear, and I'm trying to convince the guys to watch Mariah Carey's 1993 Live in Madison Square Garden DVD again, but I may have pushed my luck the 1st time ;)
Anyway, I am loving the road. I know it will get old someday, but I love this. I do miss home and community, friends and relationships and I am so thankful we have a super heroes party coming up when Emily and I get home- but I praise Jesus that He saw a little girls dream, and He is making it come true. How humbling.
S
Here are some pictures from out last few shows:

No comments: