Sunday, December 21, 2008

WinterJam/Xmas Prep


Its time to prepare! I worked on padding the bed we built in the back of my van today, and I had my first rehearsal with Albert, Nathan and Kadar for the 2009 WinterJam tour. We rehearsed at my church and I got to show the guys some tricks I have up my sleeve for the performance. Albert took a bit of a dive when he got a little into a song and jumped over the monitors onto a carpeted platform.... the carpet was actually just a large rug that was quite slippery and it slipped right out from under him and before we knew it, he was flat on his back, playing his guitar ;)
Speaking of Albert, tonight was our church Christmas party. I got a text about a half hour before the party from Albert saying "What's you're favorite xmas song, I signed us up to perform at the party tonight" so I stood on the stage with my iphone in hand for lyrics to Silent Night. Who doesn't know the lyrics to Silent Night?! ....Well, ME! At least not all 3 verses ;) I thought it was funny, people actually thought I was texting while I was up there!!! Anyway...
I hope everyone is excited about Jesus' Birthday!!!! Jacob and I got to give some of my best friends in the whole world their presents today!
Blessings!
S

No comments: